The Beyond the Rainbow Charitable Foundation was created to help individuals improve the quality of their life. The Foundation first evaluates applicants based on eligibility and the disbursement of funds is limited to helping individuals that have experienced a catastrophic event that has resulted in mobility challenges and is causing financial hardship. Please read through the following yes or no questions to determine if you are eligible:
- Do you live in the New York/New Jersey Metro area?
- Are you mobility challenged as a result of an accident or unexpected medical event?
- Are you currently experiencing financial hardship as a direct result of your condition due to expenses that are not covered by insurance?
- Are you applying for funds that would help you to obtain specialized equipment, improve your physical condition or allow you to continue to reside in your home?
- Are you willing to disclose your confidential medical and financial information to the foundation that will be kept strictly confidential?
If you answered “NO” to any of the questions, we regret to inform you that you do not meet our eligibility requirements. If you answered “YES” to all of the questions please print the two(2) forms below, complete them, and mail them to:
The Beyond The Rainbow Application Committee
Beyond The Rainbow Charitable Foundation
P.O. Box 405
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
Please note that these forms must be completed in their entirety before your application will be considered. Thank You!